Import problem with StoryCollector/Pagemaker
Thread poster: SR
SR  Identity Verified
Local time: 04:47
German to English
Mar 18, 2005

Can anyone help? I have exported the text from a 35 page leaflet (Pagemaker 6.5) using StoryCollector (5.5 Freelance) and translated it in TagEditor. When I try to import it back into the Pagemaker file I get the message: "The current document is not valid for import as it does not contain any stories". On the same file, StoryCollector lets you view the Story Order, so it appears it can see them ... Grateful for any help, as this translation is urgent, as they always are!

Direct link Reply with quote

SR  Identity Verified
Local time: 04:47
German to English
TOPIC STARTER
Problem solved Mar 18, 2005

As soon as you stop looking and post a question - you find a relevant post. Solution proposed by Ilde Grimaldi on Mar 30 2004 worked for me too. You have to remember to save the Pagemaker file after exporting the stories, that's all. Thanks Ilde.

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Import problem with StoryCollector/Pagemaker

Advanced search

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search