spamalot
Germany
Local time: 21:11
Member (2009)
German to English
+ ...
Aug 19, 2016

Hello,
Not sure if this feature exists - I tend to think it doesn't - but does anyone know or have a trick how the "Folder pane" when in a project can be set, so that it always shows all folders **including** their subfolders.
This would come in handy for me when working on several projects and only some of them might have subfolders and I need to pay attention that I don't accidentally skip the subfolders.
If the pane collapses itself in the default setting, this paying attention part is complicated.
Many thanks for any ideas!
Spamalot.

Direct link Reply with quote

Walter Blaser  Identity Verified
Switzerland
French to German
+ ...
The option "Include subfolders" works for all projects Aug 21, 2016

Hi

If you mean the option "Include subfolders" below the files pane, once you activate it, it will automatically be checked for every new project that you create afterwards. This means, you need to set it only once.

Walter
Why not try the new SDL Community Forum

spamalot
Germany
Member (2009)
German to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Sub-subfolders? Aug 22, 2016

Hi, thanks for your reply!
I do have that option clicked, but it shows only like the first level of folders, e.g.:
MAIN Project
--Folder 1
--Folder 2

But what I was looking for was:
MAIN Project
--Folder 1
- subfolder part of Folder 1
--Folder 2
- subfolder part of Folder 2

It doesn't want to show the sub-subfolders automatically all the time, I have to click the "+" sign to expand the tree manually each time.

Thanks!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Can the "Folder pane" be set so it is always expanded? Studio 2015

Advanced search

WordFinder
The words you want Anywhere, Anytime

WordFinder is the market's fastest and easiest way of finding the right word, term, translation or synonym in one or more dictionaries. In our assortment you can choose among more than 120 dictionaries in 15 languages from leading publishers.

More info »
BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search