Thread poster: Daniella Guzman

Daniella Guzman  Identity Verified
Colombia
Local time: 17:00
Member (2016)
English to Spanish
+ ...
Aug 24, 2016

Hi, So I'm using the Trados Studio 2014, and I'm currently working on a project package.
Is there a way I can save a single file or two from that package in a .txt.xlf.sdlxliff extension? I've created a Return Package for my client, but somehow she wants the separate files in .txt.xlf.sdlxliff extension.
Thank you for your help!

Soonthon LUPKITARO(Ph.D.)  Identity Verified
Thailand
Local time: 05:00
Member (2004)
English to Thai
+ ...
Project folder Aug 25, 2016

dguzman wrote:

Hi, So I'm using the Trados Studio 2014, and I'm currently working on a project package.
Is there a way I can save a single file or two from that package in a .txt.xlf.sdlxliff extension? I've created a Return Package for my client, but somehow she wants the separate files in .txt.xlf.sdlxliff extension.
Thank you for your help!

You just open the project folder [where you have set as default folder for project]. Open the sub-folder in question. Open the sub-sub-folder for target language. There you can see your working bilingual file in *.sdxliff format. Save and send to the client as you want.
Voila!

Soonthon L.

Daniella Guzman  Identity Verified
Colombia
Local time: 17:00
Member (2016)
English to Spanish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Saving a trados single file in .txt.xlf.sdlxliff from a trados project package Aug 25, 2016

Done! Thank you so much!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Saving a trados single file in .txt.xlf.sdlxliff from a trados project package

Advanced search

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search