Sandrine Zérouali  Identity Verified
Algeria
Local time: 20:10
Member (2008)
Spanish to French
+ ...
Aug 24, 2016

Hello everybody,

I hope that somebody can help me. I installed this morning Studio 2015, then Multiterm 2015 but this last one is not working!icon_frown.gif

I open it to create a new Termbase and I have this message: "multiterm 2015 cannot create a termbase" and if I try to open an existing one (Multimerm 2011), I have this message: "multiterm 2015 cannot open a termbase because it was created with an unsupported version of MultiTerm".

1. I have Windows 7 32 bits. I installed an update of it that was recommanded but nothing, I still have these messages.

2. I tried also to reinstall Multiterm above the initial installation "as administrator" as somebody recommanded on the Web, but it doesn't work.

Does somebody have another idea? I am quite upset by this situation...

Sandrine

SDL_Guillaume
RE: Multiterm 2015 is not working :( Aug 24, 2016

Dear Sandrine,

This is Guillaume from SDL.

I emailed you literally a minute ago with the following KB article, which has a resolution for this error message: http://kb.sdl.com/#tab:homeTab:crumb:7:artId:8956

Kind regards,

Guillaume

Algeria
Member (2008)
Spanish to French
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thank you Guillaume Aug 24, 2016

but...it doesn't help!! I tried and I still have the same messages!icon_frown.gif

Sandrine

[Modifié le 2016-08-24 16:58 GMT]

Algeria
Member (2008)
Spanish to French
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Nobody? Aug 25, 2016

Hi,

I am upset because I thought that buying Studio 2015 will change my conditions of working in better, but finally it is worse! I bought this new pack (update) 2 days ago and I can't use the termbases nor create one!!!

I received a huge project yesterday and because of this problem, I am working on my laptop with Studio 2011. Thanks I did not update yet to Studio 2015.

Nobody of SDL solves the problem till now! I received only one answer from Guillaume and does not help me as I tried it before!

Sandrine

SDL_Guillaume
RE: Nobody? Aug 25, 2016

Sandrine Zérouali wrote:

Hi,

I am upset because I thought that buying Studio 2015 will change my conditions of working in better, but finally it is worse! I bought this new pack (update) 2 days ago and I can't use the termbases nor create one!!!

I received a huge project yesterday and because of this problem, I am working on my laptop with Studio 2011. Thanks I did not update yet to Studio 2015.

Nobody of SDL solves the problem till now! I received only one answer from Guillaume and does not help me as I tried it before!

Sandrine

Hello Sandrine,

I apologize for the delayed answer, I try as much as possible to reply within one working day.

If the resolution in the article did not help, please log a Support case for such issue. You can do so by going in your online account, under Support, then click on Licensing and Installation Help.

Kind regards,

Guillaume

[Edited at 2016-08-25 15:07 GMT]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Multiterm 2015 is not working :(

Advanced search

PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search