The translation provider does not support any language pair in this project or project template
Thread poster: Sandra Gaspar
Sandra Gaspar
Sandra Gaspar  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 02:59
Croatian to English
+ ...
Aug 25, 2016

Hi,

when I try to import a TMX translation memory into Studio 2014 I get the message The translation provider does not support any language pair in this project or project template. This happens only on 1 of my Studio installations, the other one on the other computer imports the same TMX without any problems. Any idea what to do?
Any help is appreciated.

Thank you
S.

Samuel Murray
Samuel Murray  Identity Verified
Netherlands
Local time: 10:59
Member (2006)
English to Afrikaans
+ ...
@Sandra Aug 25, 2016

Sandra Gaspar wrote:
When I try to import a TMX translation memory into Studio 2014 I get the message The translation provider does not support any language pair in this project or project template.

1. What is the language combination of the TM?
2. Which 5 languages were set up for that installation of Trados?

Sandra Gaspar
Sandra Gaspar  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 02:59
Croatian to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
English-Croatian Aug 25, 2016

Language combination of Tm is English-Croatian and both are among 5 languages used for setup. Same as on my other laptop where I can import the TM easily

TalTranslations
TalTranslations
United Kingdom
English to Hebrew
UK / US Aug 25, 2016

Check if they are both set on EN-UK or EN-US.
Or use AnyTM (works for both US and UK at the same time)

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

The translation provider does not support any language pair in this project or project template

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »