https://www.proz.com/forum/sdl_trados_support/306352-merging_files_in_studio_2015.html

merging files in Studio 2015
Thread poster: Eileen Cartoon
Eileen Cartoon
Eileen Cartoon  Identity Verified
Local time: 16:25
Italian to English
Sep 9, 2016

When a package has several folders, in the review phase, is it possible to merge files across folders? In other words, I have received a package that has 3 internal folders, each with several files. Generally, after translating one, I review it merged with all the files in the project so that any multiple segments will be reviewed. But I can't seem to do that when the files are separated into subfolders. Am I missing something or is this not possible?

TIA
Eileen

RWS Community
RWS Community
United Kingdom
English
Maybe this is what you need... Sep 9, 2016

https://community.sdl.com/products-solutions/solutions/customer_experience_cloud/language/translationproductivity/f/90/p/3820/14162#14162

Regards

Paul

Eileen Cartoon
Eileen Cartoon  Identity Verified
Italian to English
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks Paul Sep 11, 2016

That was exactly what the doctor ordered. Never even noticed the "include subfolders" check box.
Thanks again
Eileen

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

merging files in Studio 2015

Translation news related to SDL Trados

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »