.idml Trados 2015
Thread poster: Mónica Quintanilla

Mónica Quintanilla  Identity Verified
Spain
French to Spanish
+ ...
Oct 6, 2016

I have a .idml yo translate but Trados only count 40 words (there are 6000). I can open it but I have the message "Could not find file with specified id" and the document closes.

Any idea??

SDL_Steve  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 00:19
Member (2014)
English to Arabic
.idml Trados 2015 Oct 6, 2016

Hi Monica,

Can you provide me with the 6 digit order number please so I can verify the license version you hold.
Depending on the version and the IDML type, it can be that it simply is not supported.

Kr

SDL_Steve

Heinrich Pesch  Identity Verified
Finland
Local time: 02:19
Member (2003)
Finnish to German
+ ...
Convert to sdlxliff Oct 6, 2016

Right click on the project name and choose Batch tasks > convert to sdlxliff. After that you have a normal file to work on. At the end you can save original idml-file.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

.idml Trados 2015

Advanced search

BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »
SDL Trados Studio 2019 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2019 has evolved to bring translators a brand new experience. Designed with user experience at its core, Studio 2019 transforms how new users get up and running, helps experienced users make the most of the powerful features, ensures new

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search