Peter Ross  Identity Verified
Australia
Local time: 03:46
Member (2014)
Thai to English
+ ...
Oct 8, 2016

Trying to work smarter here.

I've have a TTX file created by exporting (unlocked segments) in the SDLXLIFF to Legacy Converter. I want to open the TTX and work on it in Studio 2015 but Studio keeps hanging just after it starts processing the file. Hitting Cancel, it still hangs.

I've looked at http://producthelp.sdl.com/sdl%20trados%20studio/client_en/File_Types/TTX-ITD/PreparePost-ProcessTTX.htm

I can't do the "Before you start" step; Studio hangs. Hitting Cancel, it still hangs.
I've tried both able and disable smart tag pairing in the TRADOSStag Compatibility options.
There is no File types > TRADOStag > Tag verification option as described in the Help.

I've also tried both with and without "Include Legacy Structure" exports in the Converter.

Any suggestions or alternatives?

Thanks

Peter

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Open/Add SDLXLIFF to Legacy Converter TTX output in Studio 2015

Advanced search

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
WordFinder Unlimited
For clarity and excellence

WordFinder is the leading dictionary service that gives you the words you want anywhere, anytime. Access 260+ dictionaries from the world's leading dictionary publishers in virtually any device. Find the right word anywhere, anytime - online or offline.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search