Trados Studio 2015 does not open mqxliff files - file type is set up -
Thread poster: EL Cavanaugh

EL Cavanaugh
Member (2008)
English to Finnish
Oct 9, 2016

I have exported the MemoQ files in mqxliff format and added the mqxliff file extension in Editor xliff file, separated by colon from sdlxiff - Trados still says it doe snot recognize the file type.

Is there some other setting in Trados I am not aware of?
I asked my colleague to try to open with his Trados Sutdio 2015 and he has no problems opening the file I created.

Kindly advice what I am not seeing,
Thanks a lot.

SDL_Guillaume
Local time: 14:03
MQXLIFF in Studio Oct 10, 2016

Hello El Cavanaugh,

So I can assist you further could you send me in an private message the 6 digits order number of your license?

If you are working with SDL Trados Studio 2014 you would need this app to open MQXLIFF in Studio: http://appstore.sdl.com/app/file-type-definition-for-memoq-xliff/301/

For Studio 2015 users the app is already installed in the software.

Kind regards,

Guillaume

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Trados Studio 2015 does not open mqxliff files - file type is set up -

Advanced search

Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »
SDL MultiTerm 2019
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2019 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2019 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search