can not see the SDL studio and it does not work
Thread poster: Nehad Nasr
Nehad Nasr
Egypt
Local time: 15:56
English to Arabic
Oct 10, 2016

Hi Al,

Please help me as I installed Studio 2015 on my old laptop then I deactivated it and had the activation code. Then I installed it using activation code on my new laptop and it worked good for about two months or less. Then suddenly I have the error message "not found" once I clicked on the programme. It does not work at all and all my work can not be done. I have even tried to uninstall it and then re install it yet it does not work at all. I have raised this issue and someone from SDL offered to help my providing that I tell him the order number and I did. Then I have no reply from him. Please help as I totally depend on Stuido and no longer use workbenck or SDLX.

Direct link Reply with quote

SDL Community  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 15:56
English
Your account Oct 10, 2016

Hello Nehad,

I noted you posted into the SDL Community as well so I checked against the email you logged into the community with. It is not registered to an account with any licences. Drop me an email now (pfilkin@sdl.com) with the correct details so I can find your licence.

Regards

Paul
Why not try the new SDL Community

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

can not see the SDL studio and it does not work

Advanced search

PDF Translation - the Easy Way
TransPDF converts your PDFs to XLIFF ready for professional translation.

TransPDF converts your PDFs to XLIFF ready for professional translation. It also puts your translations back into the PDF to make new PDFs. Quicker and more accurate than hand-editing PDF. Includes free use of Infix PDF Editor with your translated PDFs.

More info »
PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search