Thread poster: Mohd Hamzah

Mohd Hamzah  Identity Verified
Malaysia
Local time: 12:57
English to Malay
+ ...
Nov 3, 2016

Hi.

My SDL Trados Studio 2014 has set English as source language. I just received DE to MY sdlxliff file and the client asked me to carry out proofreading for MY text but the file cannot be opened.

May I know how to open the file? Reinstall the software seems too tedious for me to do it. I appreciate a lot your opinion in this regard. Have a great day.

Thanks.

Direct link Reply with quote

Mohd Hamzah  Identity Verified
Malaysia
Local time: 12:57
English to Malay
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Please disregard this question Nov 3, 2016

Hi.

I managed to overcome this problem by deactivating and reinstalling the software thanks to SDL Technical Support.

Thanks.

SDL_Guillaume
Local time: 04:57
Member (2015)
RE: Please disregard this question Nov 3, 2016

Mohd Hamzah wrote:

Hi.

I managed to overcome this problem by deactivating and reinstalling the software thanks to SDL Technical Support.

Thanks.

Dear Mohd,

Thank you for the kind words, it was a pleasure to help you earlier on the chat.

Although we provide on the chat some technical assistance, we are not from SDL Technical Support but from Customer Experience.

Kind regards,

Guillaume

Please try out our SDL Community portal http://xl8.one
Professionals helping Professionals with all your SDL Studio questions.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Cannot open DE>MY SDLxliff file

Advanced search

PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »
memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search