Cécile Sellier
Cécile Sellier  Identity Verified
Georgia
Local time: 21:34
English to French
+ ...
Nov 8, 2016

Good afternoon,

I've just got a brand-new Macbook Pro and cannot wait to start working on it... But I haven't been able to download Studio on it so far.

I've logged onto my SDL account, but the "Licenses" tab shows "No data". It doesn't make sense as I've been using Studio for years (first 2009, then 2011) and I have already transferred it from one computer to another in the past so I'm familiar with the deactivation/reactivation process.

When I open Studio
... See more
Good afternoon,

I've just got a brand-new Macbook Pro and cannot wait to start working on it... But I haven't been able to download Studio on it so far.

I've logged onto my SDL account, but the "Licenses" tab shows "No data". It doesn't make sense as I've been using Studio for years (first 2009, then 2011) and I have already transferred it from one computer to another in the past so I'm familiar with the deactivation/reactivation process.

When I open Studio 2011 on my "old" laptop and open the "Activate product" window, it does say "Active license" and it also shows the activation code.

If someone has a solution to my problem I'd be really grateful

Thank you!

Cecile
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Cannot find my Studio 2011 license on my SDL Account

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »