Transferring SDL Trados 2011 Freelance to a new computer - no download link!!
Thread poster: Mukund Rai

Mukund Rai  Identity Verified
India
Local time: 01:01
Member (2012)
English to Hindi
+ ...
Nov 20, 2016

Hi,

I have just purchased a new computer and am trying to transfer my SDL Trados 2011 Freelance to it.

It seems that I have lost the original zip file that I used to install it on my old computer. I tried to download it from web but couldn’t find it anywhere on the web either. I have gone to http://www.translationzone.com/ as well as onto my SDL account. But just couldn’t find any link to download the older version of SDL Trados 2011 Freelance. Everywhere they are promoting the 2017 version but there is no link to download the 2011 version. This is very surprising! I thought that I will readily get the link to download SDL Trados 2011 Freelance and then reactivate my license on my new computer.

Can someone help me out? This is becoming very frustrating.

Direct link Reply with quote

Natalie  Identity Verified
Poland
Local time: 20:31
Member (2002)
English to Russian
+ ...

Moderator of this forum
Hi Mukund Nov 20, 2016

You should log to your SDL account at https://oos.sdl.com/asp/products/ssl/account/default.asp and you will see:
Orders
Licenses
Quotes
Downloads
Support
Education

All files for software you have bought should be available under 'Downloads'.
Hope this helps,
Natalia

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Transferring SDL Trados 2011 Freelance to a new computer - no download link!!

Advanced search

PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search