How to generate an analysis report in Excel file using Trados Studio 2015 or 2017
Thread poster: Mami Yamaguchi

Mami Yamaguchi  Identity Verified
Japan
Member (2008)
Japanese to English
+ ...
Dec 12, 2016

Greetings.

I would like to create an analysis report in Excel. I tried it though, I get a Xml file version and not Excel.
Would you advise me if you know how?

Best Regards,

Frank Zou  Identity Verified
China
Local time: 05:09
Member (2016)
Chinese to English
+ ...
Reports Dec 13, 2016

After you select the file, click "reports", and then "save as" (*.xlsx) on the up letter corner of the interface, you will get your excel file.

Mami Yamaguchi  Identity Verified
Japan
Member (2008)
Japanese to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Resolved it Dec 14, 2016

Hi, eradicate

You are right.
Thank you so much.
Now I got it.

Best Regards,

[Edited at 2016-12-14 13:43 GMT]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How to generate an analysis report in Excel file using Trados Studio 2015 or 2017

Advanced search

memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search