New Cumulative MultiTerm Update (b.2103) makes things worse [SOLVED]
Thread poster: MikeTrans
MikeTrans Germany Local time: 09:51 Italian to German + ...
Dec 20, 2016
I will revert it for the moment (to build 2094). The reason is I'm getting increased 'Obeject reference not set...' script error messages in Studio when I change the capitalization of a word in the Termbase Viewer. This didn't happen with the old build, only rarely in the MutlitTerm platform itself.
[Edited at 2016-12-21 15:03 GMT]
The contents of this post will automatically be included in the ticket generated. Please add any additional comments or explanation (optional)
Claudio Nasso Italy Local time: 09:51 Member (2003) English to Italian + ...
Here a possible solution
Dec 21, 2016
I encountered the same issue, and I got a reply here:
WordFinder is the leading dictionary service that gives you the words you want anywhere, anytime.
Access 260+ dictionaries from the world's leading dictionary publishers in virtually any device.
Find the right word anywhere, anytime - online or offline.
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.
SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.