Repetitions not showing as so in analysis results
Thread poster: rcorbeil
rcorbeil
Local time: 09:09
Dec 23, 2016

Hi,

A sentence seemingly identical to a previous one in a Word 2016 (DOCX) document does not show as a repetition in SDL Studio 2015 SR2 (12.2.5195.7) analysis results.

After checking the SDLXLIFF file, the only difference seems to be in the placement of "g" tags in the two sentences.

I tried to analyze the same document on another computer and the second sentence does show as a repetition in the results.

What could be different on the first computer?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Direct link Reply with quote

rcorbeil
Local time: 09:09
TOPIC STARTER
Solution found Jan 9

If this could help someone in the future, I found the solution.

On the first computer, Studio was configured to use the Microsoft Word 2007-2013 (Word 2007 v 2.0.0.0) file type definition. I switched it to Microsoft Word 2007-2016 (WordprocessingML v. 2) and everything worked fine.

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Repetitions not showing as so in analysis results

Advanced search

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
LSP.expert
You’re a freelance translator? LSP.expert helps you manage your daily translation jobs. It’s easy, fast and secure.

How about you start tracking translation jobs and sending invoices in minutes? You can also manage your clients and generate reports about your business activities. So you always keep a clear view on your planning, AND you get a free 30 day trial period!

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search