"intellisense" (completion of terms found in Multiterm2017) at times not working in SDL Trados 2017
Thread poster: Isabelleke67

Isabelleke67
Belgium
Local time: 05:17
Jan 19

Hi

I am working with both Multiterm 2017 and SDL Trados 2017 (Desktop versions) and I have found that at times terms found in my termbases are not autocompleted in Trados. Normally when I type the first two letters of a term in the termbase, the whole of the term shows up and all I have to do is click the Tab-key to insert the whole term in the segment. The term is marked in the segment though. I can insert the term using the "Insert term translation" icon in the Term Recognition window but that is not that practical ...
Anyone who has experienced the same problem? Any solutions?

Thanks in advance.

Direct link Reply with quote

sam@fr-uk  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 04:17
French to English
+ ...
Check your Autosuggest settings Jan 19

Hi. Try this:
- Go to File / Options, then select 'AutoSuggest' in the left-hand pane.
- Make sure 'Termbases' is ticked in the 'AutoSuggest providers' list in the right-hand pane.
Hope this does the trick.

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

"intellisense" (completion of terms found in Multiterm2017) at times not working in SDL Trados 2017

Advanced search

PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »
SDL Trados Studio 2017 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2017 helps translators increase translation productivity whilst ensuring quality. Combining translation memory, terminology management and machine translation in one simple and easy-to-use environment.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search