Arturo Mannino
Arturo Mannino  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 08:42
Member (2003)
English to Italian
+ ...
Feb 5, 2017

I know this issue has already been discussed (http://www.proz.com/forum/sdl_trados_support/237136-studio_2011_stops_at_100_matches.html), but the proposed solution didn't work for me.

I had to make a complete clean reinstall of my system (Win 7 Ultimate SP1 on a desktop PC). After reinstalling Studio 2015, I found that some 100% matc
... See more
I know this issue has already been discussed (http://www.proz.com/forum/sdl_trados_support/237136-studio_2011_stops_at_100_matches.html), but the proposed solution didn't work for me.

I had to make a complete clean reinstall of my system (Win 7 Ultimate SP1 on a desktop PC). After reinstalling Studio 2015, I found that some 100% matches get a light green color (something I hadn't never seen before) and the programm stops at every such segment. It is quite annoying and time consuming. As I said, it is a clean install. I did not tamper with autopropagation settings or else.

Has anybody else been experiencing this issue?
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Studio 2015 stops at light green 100% matches

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »