Why don't I get hits for my second (reference) TM in SDL Trados Studio 2015?
Thread poster: Fredrik Pettersson

Fredrik Pettersson  Identity Verified
Hong Kong
Member (2009)
English to Swedish
+ ...
Feb 8, 2017

I have a main project TM for English-Swedish, which is updated with my translations, and then a reference TM for English-German, which is not updated with my translations. Apart from that, I have selected all options for this reference TM in my project settings: Enabled, Lookup, Concordance.

But during translation I only get hits from my main project TM in the TM hits window, not from my reference TM. Why, and how can I make so I get hits from my reference TM also? Now I need to open this reference TM separately and search, and that takes much more time.

As target languages I already have Swedish and German for this project.

[Edited at 2017-02-08 16:47 GMT]

SDL Support solved the issue now for me: I just had to choose AnyTM and after that I get hits in the editor view from both my project TM and my German reference TM.

[Edited at 2017-02-08 16:47 GMT]

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Why don't I get hits for my second (reference) TM in SDL Trados Studio 2015?

Advanced search

memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »
BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search