Diego Sibilia  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 12:46
Member (2014)
English to Italian
+ ...
Feb 11, 2017

Good day,

I am using Trados 2014 and during the last 2 days I noticed that opening the packages I can't see any file within the new packages, but if I open ad old project, eveything works perfectly.

I always opened the packages without any problem, but the last 2 packages created my some issues.

I "Open the package" and everything goes smooth, but as soon as I double click on the project, instead of opening the files within the project (as it always did so far), it opens the file window without any file listed.

Could it be a version problem? I mean it could be cause I am using an older version?

Plus, the project is highlighted in red colour, and this never happned to me before. Any idea about it?

Thanks for your help

best

diego

Elif Baykara Narbay  Identity Verified
Turkey
Local time: 13:46
German to Turkish
+ ...
Hi, Feb 11, 2017

did you check these locations? These are for Studio 2011 but it won't be much different.

1) in the Projects view, there is a bar on the left side. Up on this bar, you'll see the clickable "Projects" tab,

or

2) in the Files view, there is a bar on the left side. Up on this bar, you'll see the clickable "Files" tab.

When you click either of them, you may find your files there. I am not sure about the mechanism but I guess it depends on the folder structure of the project.

I hope this helps,
ciao

Italy
Member (2014)
English to Italian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
brilliant Feb 11, 2017

U R precious. So easy. THX a lot. Problem solved. I owe U

Italy
Member (2014)
English to Italian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
red Feb 11, 2017

Any idea why the project has been highlighted in Red?

Arianne Farah  Identity Verified
Canada
Local time: 06:46
Member (2008)
English to French
The date Feb 12, 2017

It's overdueicon_wink.gif

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

I open a package but there are no files inside

Advanced search

PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search