Bruno Depascale  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 23:31
Member (2009)
English to Italian
+ ...
Feb 19, 2017

Hi everybody,
a friend of mine, which is still a student, asked me if it is possible to buy and sustain the trados certification exams without buying the license of the software (she would use the 30 days demo for training purposes).
I have seen that the webinars offered here on proz say "Purchase of SDL Trados software is not necessary to take this training."
However, on SDL website, (http://www.translationzone.com/learning/certification/) they say:
- What are the requirements to get your team started with SDL Certification?
- Own a legal, company-registered license(s) of SDL Trados Studio.
So, what is the truth?
My friend is not interested in buying the webinars offered here on proz, since I will help her with the training.
Could you please give me some advice about this?
Thank you,
Bruno

[Edited at 2017-02-19 18:12 GMT]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Trados certification

Advanced search

SDL Trados Studio 2019 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2019 has evolved to bring translators a brand new experience. Designed with user experience at its core, Studio 2019 transforms how new users get up and running and helps experienced users make the most of the powerful features.

More info »
WordFinder Unlimited
For clarity and excellence

WordFinder is the leading dictionary service that gives you the words you want anywhere, anytime. Access 260+ dictionaries from the world's leading dictionary publishers in virtually any device. Find the right word anywhere, anytime - online or offline.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search