Olga El-Hagoug  Identity Verified
Netherlands
Local time: 20:33
Member (2015)
Russian to Dutch
+ ...
Feb 24, 2017

Hello,

I have a question regarding adding files to a single file project in Trados 2017.
I had a single file to translate in my Trados 2017. Naturally, I created a single file project. The project was complete and sent to the outsourcer. Now the outsourcer has sent an "addendum" to the project. How can add this new file into a single file project? (the tab "Add files" is, of course, gray since it is a single file project) Is there a way to convert this single file project into an ordinary project with a possibility to add files? I searched in the project settings, but did not find anything even remotely connected to the issue.
I would be very grateful if somebody can give a piece of advice.

[Edited at 2017-02-24 14:34 GMT]

Nora Diaz  Identity Verified
Mexico
Local time: 12:33
Member (2002)
English to Spanish
+ ...
Create a new project Feb 24, 2017

You can create a new project based on your single file project. Simply go to File - New - New Project and select the second option: Create a project based on a previous project. Your recent single file project should be listed in the drop-down options.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Adding files to a single file project in Trados 2017

Advanced search

Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search