Olga El-Hagoug  Identity Verified
Netherlands
Local time: 14:18
Member (2015)
Russian to Dutch
+ ...
Feb 24, 2017

Hello,

I have a question regarding adding files to a single file project in Trados 2017.
I had a single file to translate in my Trados 2017. Naturally, I created a single file project. The project was complete and sent to the outsourcer. Now the outsourcer has sent an "addendum" to the project. How can add this new file into a single file project? (the tab "Add files" is, of course, gray since it is a single file project) Is there a way to convert this single file project into an ordinary project with a possibility to add files? I searched in the project settings, but did not find anything even remotely connected to the issue.
I would be very grateful if somebody can give a piece of advice.

[Edited at 2017-02-24 14:34 GMT]

Direct link Reply with quote

Nora Diaz  Identity Verified
Mexico
Local time: 06:18
Member (2002)
English to Spanish
+ ...
Create a new project Feb 24, 2017

You can create a new project based on your single file project. Simply go to File - New - New Project and select the second option: Create a project based on a previous project. Your recent single file project should be listed in the drop-down options.

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Adding files to a single file project in Trados 2017

Advanced search

memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search