How to associate the project link from SDL Studio GroupShare to the SDL Trados Studio application
Thread poster: Roman Levko

Roman Levko  Identity Verified
Ukraine
Local time: 04:29
Member (2010)
German to Ukrainian
+ ...
Mar 2

Hi!

I have both SDL Trados Studio 2015 and 2017 installed on my laptop (windows 10). After installing the Studio 2015 SR3 the association of project links from SDL Studio GroupShare with SDL Trados 2017 was disabled. Now all links are opened with Studio 2015 SR3. Since I want to use all benefits of new Trados Studio 2017, my question is:
How can I to re-associate the links with Trados Studio 2017?

Any help will be appreciated.

Please, do not recommend to uninstall the SDL Trados Studio 2015 or to open the projects manually. I know about these solutions and look for more.

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How to associate the project link from SDL Studio GroupShare to the SDL Trados Studio application

Advanced search

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »
BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search