Carmelina Della Sala  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 15:10
Member (2010)
English to Italian
+ ...
Mar 15

Hallo,
I just reset my PC and install Windows 10 but I cannot reinstall my license of Studio 2014.
Has anybody experience in working with Studio 2014 and Windows 10? Or maybe I have to reinstall my previous Windows?

Thank you very much for your help

Carmelina Della Sala

Direct link Reply with quote

Roy Oestensen  Identity Verified
Norway
Local time: 15:10
Member (2010)
English to Norwegian (Bokmal)
+ ...
You may have to contact SDL for fixing the lisence Mar 15

As far as I am aware there should not be any problems with running 2014 on Windows 10, but if you did not deactivate the lisence before you reset your pc and had Windows 10 installed, Studio probably have the installation registered as a new installation, i.e. that it believes Studio is still running on your old Windows version.

The first I would try, is to go to your profile page on SDL's web site and try to a force return of the lisence and then try to activate Studio again.

If that doesn't work, you will have to contact SDL.

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Studio 2014 with Windows 10

Advanced search

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search