Thread poster: Gwenl
Gwenl
France
Local time: 20:28
English to French
+ ...
Mar 17

Hi,

After a crash of my computer, I had to reinitialize my system and I lost all my applications.
So I reinstalled SDL Trados Studio 2015 but I can't activate the license as my account says that the license is already in use. So how to deactivate this license

Direct link Reply with quote

Lianne van de Ven  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 14:28
Member (2008)
English to Dutch
+ ...
Handy google Mar 17

https://community.sdl.com/solutions/language/translationproductivity/f/93/t/3663

Gwenl
France
Local time: 20:28
English to French
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thank you ! Mar 18

I have a Freelance Plus license, means that I had to deactivate the license on the other computer I have Trados on to be able to activate the license on the reinstalled version.
Have a good saturday.

Lianne van de Ven  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 14:28
Member (2008)
English to Dutch
+ ...
Request replacement for lost license Mar 18

I didn't think you had to return that 2nd license on another pc. I knew that if you have plus and still have that 2nd license available, you need to activate that first before you can request a replacement for the lost license due to the crash. Either way, that's what you have to do: request a replacement for the lost license.
Good luck.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How To Activate a License After a Reinstallation of for SDL Trados Studio 2015

Advanced search

SDL Trados Studio 2017 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2017 helps translators increase translation productivity whilst ensuring quality. Combining translation memory, terminology management and machine translation in one simple and easy-to-use environment.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search