https://www.proz.com/forum/sdl_trados_support/313252-multiterm_%22a_connection_to_sdl_multiterm_server_unknown_could_not_be_established%22_mt_2015_and_2017.html

MultiTerm: "A connection to sdl multiterm server unknown could not be established" MT 2015 and 2017
Thread poster: Hans Näslund (X)
Hans Näslund (X)
Hans Näslund (X)
Sweden
Local time: 10:34
German to Swedish
+ ...
Mar 23, 2017

Suddenly this message pops up when I try to open a termbase which I have to update. (Ir worked perfectly a couple of days ago.)

I have seen on the net that this is a frequent problem with MultiTerm, but I have not seen a solution which works for me. I am using Studio 201, but MT 2017 was not able to open this termbase, so I have used MT 20015 for that. But now both versions of MT are trying to connect to an online termbase instead.

What can I do??

Kaharuddin

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

MultiTerm: "A connection to sdl multiterm server unknown could not be established" MT 2015 and 2017

Translation news related to SDL Trados

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »