MultiTerm: "A connection to sdl multiterm server unknown could not be established" MT 2015 and 2017
Thread poster: Hans Näslund (X)
Hans Näslund (X)
Hans Näslund (X)
Sweden
Local time: 11:17
German to Swedish
+ ...
Mar 23, 2017

Suddenly this message pops up when I try to open a termbase which I have to update. (Ir worked perfectly a couple of days ago.)

I have seen on the net that this is a frequent problem with MultiTerm, but I have not seen a solution which works for me. I am using Studio 201, but MT 2017 was not able to open this termbase, so I have used MT 20015 for that. But now both versions of MT are trying to connect to an online termbase instead.

What can I do??

Kaharuddin

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

MultiTerm: "A connection to sdl multiterm server unknown could not be established" MT 2015 and 2017

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »