Thread poster: Hikmat Faraj

Hikmat Faraj  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 10:42
English to Arabic
+ ...
Apr 2, 2017

Greetings folks;

I have searched the forums and was unable to find threads regarding this issue. Any duplication is unintentional. Here goes:

After installing MultiTerm 2011, when I open Word (tried with 2016 and 2007), I start with an error message, followed by more error messages, and eventually I have to force quit Word. When I remove the MultiTerm templates from the directory, the problem disappears, but of course that defeats the purpose. My operating system is Windows 10, 64 bit. My office applications are all 32 bit architecture.

When I open Word, i get the following error message: "The macro can't be found or has been disabled" . I go to Word Options and enable all macros. I still get the same error message. Can someone try to offer some help or refer me to a thread that has dealt with this issue?

I am having to use MT 2011 because MT Extract 2011 requires MT 2011 to function. It will not accept MT 2009, which works perfectly with Word.

Many thanks.

Hikmat

[Edited at 2017-04-02 14:59 GMT]

[Edited at 2017-04-02 15:07 GMT]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Errors in MS Word after installing MultiTerm 2011

Advanced search

SDL MultiTerm 2019
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2019 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2019 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »
BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search