Thread poster: Hikmat Faraj
Hikmat Faraj  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 12:19
English to Arabic
+ ...
Apr 2

Greetings folks;

I have searched the forums and was unable to find threads regarding this issue. Any duplication is unintentional. Here goes:

After installing MultiTerm 2011, when I open Word (tried with 2016 and 2007), I start with an error message, followed by more error messages, and eventually I have to force quit Word. When I remove the MultiTerm templates from the directory, the problem disappears, but of course that defeats the purpose. My operating system is Windows 10, 64 bit. My office applications are all 32 bit architecture.

When I open Word, i get the following error message: "The macro can't be found or has been disabled" . I go to Word Options and enable all macros. I still get the same error message. Can someone try to offer some help or refer me to a thread that has dealt with this issue?

I am having to use MT 2011 because MT Extract 2011 requires MT 2011 to function. It will not accept MT 2009, which works perfectly with Word.

Many thanks.

Hikmat

[Edited at 2017-04-02 14:59 GMT]

[Edited at 2017-04-02 15:07 GMT]

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Errors in MS Word after installing MultiTerm 2011

Advanced search

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search