Raúl FERNANDEZ  Identity Verified
Mexico
Local time: 23:17
Member (2012)
French to Spanish
+ ...
May 4, 2017

Hello,

My laptop overloaded and shut down several times. So, I went to maintain the computer and fix the problem. Today, I open SDL Trados Studio 2017 and said that my licence license has already expire, but I have one in Use. How can I do to use again my license?

Thanks for your support.

Best regards,
Raúl

Mendham  Identity Verified
Canada
Local time: 00:17
Member (2016)
English to French
+ ...
contact SDL Trados customer service May 4, 2017

It did happen to me as well. I contacted SDL Trados customer service and I got it fixed.

Raúl FERNANDEZ  Identity Verified
Mexico
Local time: 23:17
Member (2012)
French to Spanish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thank you May 16, 2017

Mendham wrote:

It did happen to me as well. I contacted SDL Trados customer service and I got it fixed.

Thank you Mendham.

Best regards,
Raúl

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Reactivate SDL Trados Studio 2017 License

Advanced search

memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »
WordFinder Unlimited
For clarity and excellence

WordFinder is the leading dictionary service that gives you the words you want anywhere, anytime. Access 260+ dictionaries from the world's leading dictionary publishers in virtually any device. Find the right word anywhere, anytime - online or offline.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search