Thread poster: Bodil Little

Bodil Little  Identity Verified
Denmark
Local time: 18:38
Member (2002)
English to Danish
+ ...
Apr 19, 2005

A client of mine insists on receiving my Trados memory for one particular file. I have used my gigantic medical memory on her translation and do not wish to send my entire memory to her. Is there any way I can create a memory from the one uncleaned file to send to her? I have Trados Workbench 6.5, OS:XP, Word 2000.
Thanks very much in advance.
Bodil Little, Denmark.

Direct link Reply with quote

xxxIanW
German to English
+ ...
Create a new memory Apr 19, 2005

Yes, there is an easy way: create a new memory, clean your uncleaned file into it and then - hey presto - you will have a memory which contains only the file in question.

Hope this helps

Ian

Bodil Little  Identity Verified
Denmark
Member (2002)
English to Danish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thank you! Apr 19, 2005

Dear Ian!

Couldn't be more simple. Thanks SO much; really handy to know this.
Have a nice day.
Bodil

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Creating memory from uncleaned Trados file

Advanced search

memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »
Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search