Yves Minssart  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 18:19
Member (2006)
German to French
+ ...
May 22

Hello,
I'm work with SDL Trados Studio 2014 Freelance Plus (151001028862690167); I tried to convert my SDLXLIFF file into target file (the source file is a normal word format, 4,75 Mo) and the following message (after F8, only one error) appears:

echec de l'enregistrement du contenu cible ; the context is null. Could not get the last child. Origine: écriture du fichier

thanks for your useful help!

yves minssart

Direct link Reply with quote

Ricki Farn
Germany
Local time: 18:19
Member (2005)
English to German
Maybe this link helps May 22

Hi,

if you want to Google it, the full string in English is: "Failed to save target content: The context list is null. Could not get the last child."

Some people have discussed it here: http://www.proz.com/forum/sdl_trados_support/284683-i_cant_save_my_file_target_as_a_word_document.html

Bonne chance!
Ricki

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

échec de l'enregistrement

Advanced search

BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »
LSP.expert
You’re a freelance translator? LSP.expert helps you manage your daily translation jobs. It’s easy, fast and secure.

How about you start tracking translation jobs and sending invoices in minutes? You can also manage your clients and generate reports about your business activities. So you always keep a clear view on your planning, AND you get a free 30 day trial period!

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search