No information displayed in 'the system fields' screen
Thread poster: Maria Tulbure

Maria Tulbure  Identity Verified
Local time: 00:43
Member (2005)
English to Romanian
+ ...
Apr 20, 2005

Is it normal to have no information displayed in the system fields screen (Created on: Created by: Changed on: ... etc.) of a TM? The matching rate push buttons at the bottom of this screen are invalid. Let me know if this is normal. If not, what shall I do?
(I use Trados 6.5.5.438 Freelance)

[Edited at 2005-04-20 08:31]

Hynek Palatin  Identity Verified
Czech Republic
Local time: 23:43
English to Czech
+ ...
System fields Apr 20, 2005

The system fields might have been turned off when creating the TM. See File < New in Workbench - there are six checkboxes for these fields.

If you need them, you will have to create a new memory with the system fields enabled and import the old TM. But the system fields will be populated only for new entries.

Maria Tulbure  Identity Verified
Local time: 00:43
Member (2005)
English to Romanian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks Apr 20, 2005

I guess you are right. I solved the problem. Thanks.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

No information displayed in 'the system fields' screen

Advanced search

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search