Thread poster: Anne Savaris

Anne Savaris
Brazil
Local time: 00:00
Member (2016)
Italian to Portuguese
+ ...
Jun 11, 2017

Hi, I bought a new SDL license (Trados 2017) about 2 months ago. I used to use the 2014 version easily, but I'm having so many issues ith the new version that I keep using the 2014 one...

Now I can't set the language pair to translate a single document: I go to "translate single doc" and choose the source and target languages, but when I click OK, nothing happens. The window keeps open and that's it. Does anyone know how to go ahead with this?

Thanks a lot!

Direct link Reply with quote

Soonthon LUPKITARO(Ph.D.)  Identity Verified
Thailand
Local time: 10:00
Member (2004)
English to Thai
+ ...
Redo installation Jun 12, 2017

Anne Savaris wrote:

Hi, I bought a new SDL license (Trados 2017) about 2 months ago. I used to use the 2014 version easily, but I'm having so many issues with the new version that I keep using the 2014 one...

Now I can't set the language pair to translate a single document: I go to "translate single doc" and choose the source and target languages, but when I click OK, nothing happens. The window keeps open and that's it. Does anyone know how to go ahead with this?

Thanks a lot!

I use portable Windows on USB drive.
I tried installing this trial version of Trados. It failed a few times.
Reinstalling make this software 100% functional in my case.

Dr. Soonthon Lupkitaro
Bangkok

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Can't set language pair in SDL 2017

Advanced search

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »
memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search