Trados Studio 2017 Freelance Plus
Thread poster: ivanachmelarova
ivanachmelarova
Czech Republic
Local time: 08:52
English to Czech
+ ...
Jun 23

Not asking for help but for explanation: "Trados Freelance Plus allows you to activate the software on two machines simultaneously."
Does this mean that I can, for example, have the Trados in my desktop at home, the file in progress open, and I can leave the house for a couple of hours, with my notebook with the second installation, and work on another translation job in the meantime, before I get back home and continue the job waiting in the desktop? Can I skip between two computers, the Trados open and used in both of them, sometimes?

Direct link Reply with quote

Robert Rietvelt  Identity Verified
Local time: 08:52
Member (2006)
Spanish to Dutch
+ ...
Yes Jun 23

ivanachmelarova wrote:

Not asking for help but for explanation: "Trados Freelance Plus allows you to activate the software on two machines simultaneously."
Does this mean that I can, for example, have the Trados in my desktop at home, the file in progress open, and I can leave the house for a couple of hours, with my notebook with the second installation, and work on another translation job in the meantime, before I get back home and continue the job waiting in the desktop? Can I skip between two computers, the Trados open and used in both of them, sometimes?

You can! You have two independent programs, one on your desktop and one on your notebook.

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Trados Studio 2017 Freelance Plus

Advanced search

BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »
SDL Trados Studio 2017 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2017 helps translators increase translation productivity whilst ensuring quality. Combining translation memory, terminology management and machine translation in one simple and easy-to-use environment.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search