I'm currently encountering troubles when trying to clean an XML file to which an .sdlftsettings file was applied.
My client requested a .sdlftsettings file (settings file) to be applied so all tags can be properly displayed.
Here's how I proceed following my client's instructions:
At creation of a project in the window for choosing the files for translation I add the .sdlftsettings file after clicking the button "File Types..."
After that the window "Project File Type Settings" opens, and I click - "Import Settings" – and select the provided .sdlftsettings file and then press "Add".
I then add the file to translate and finish the creation of the project – in the file for translation, tags are now properly placed.
The problem occurs when I click the Save Target As button to clean the .sdlxliff back to the original XML format. At this step, the following error message displays:
Failed to save Target content: Cannot find file type definition with id 500908 document.
I can't clean the translated .sdlxliff file back to XML and I'd like to know if anyone could help me with this problem.
Thanks in advance!
The contents of this post will automatically be included in the ticket generated. Please add any additional comments or explanation (optional)
To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:
Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users!
Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value
Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer.
Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools.
Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free