HELP - How to count repeated words in Trados Studio 2014
Thread poster: cintiaspires
cintiaspires
cintiaspires
Brazil
English to Portuguese
+ ...
Jul 11, 2017

Hey all, please I need some help here. I received a request form a company for a quote, but now they denied explaning that the other translator does not charge for repeated words.

I have a Trados Studio 2014. How can I count the repeated words in this program? Do i count all repeated words or only terms? Exemple: I would not charge for all repeated words in a text (if the word "book" appears 10 times I chage only one) or only for repeated terms?

Thanks a lot!

... See more
Hey all, please I need some help here. I received a request form a company for a quote, but now they denied explaning that the other translator does not charge for repeated words.

I have a Trados Studio 2014. How can I count the repeated words in this program? Do i count all repeated words or only terms? Exemple: I would not charge for all repeated words in a text (if the word "book" appears 10 times I chage only one) or only for repeated terms?

Thanks a lot!

Cintia
Collapse

NeoAtlas
NeoAtlas
Spain
Local time: 05:11
English to Spanish
+ ...
Segment repetitions? Jul 14, 2017

I think that they mean segment repetitions.

If so, you can analyse your files ensuring that you tick the Report internal fuzzy match leverage check box. Then check the new generated report and quote accordingly with your pricing strategy.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

HELP - How to count repeated words in Trados Studio 2014

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »