Thread poster: Yiftah Hellerman-Carmel

Yiftah Hellerman-Carmel  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 22:24
Member (2005)
German to Hebrew
+ ...
Oct 3

Is there any dialog to adapt the Preview settings in Studio 2017?

I am looking specifically for 2 options:

1. setting the active sentence to the middle of the preview window. Currently it is always at the bottom, which is rather annoying. Seeing the active sentence in the middle of the preview windows gives a much better overview.

2. The Preview window shows as default the target. I am now working on a project consisting of many small files, which I therefore opened all together. For these files I need the source preview. But once I move to the next file, the preview goes back automatically to the target preview. I then set it again to source, and on the next file it jumps back to target, and so on.

Can these 2 settings be adapted?

Thank you.

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

SDL Trados Studio 2017 Preview settings

Advanced search

WordFinder
The words you want Anywhere, Anytime

WordFinder is the market's fastest and easiest way of finding the right word, term, translation or synonym in one or more dictionaries. In our assortment you can choose among more than 120 dictionaries in 15 languages from leading publishers.

More info »
LSP.expert
You’re a freelance translator? LSP.expert helps you manage your daily translation jobs. It’s easy, fast and secure.

How about you start tracking translation jobs and sending invoices in minutes? You can also manage your clients and generate reports about your business activities. So you always keep a clear view on your planning, AND you get a free 30 day trial period!

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search