Check Out Required
Thread poster: Claudio Rondeico
My client sent me 115 .sdlalign files that I need to update with the 1,577 changes made by their client and then create a TM out of it.
1) there is no search function in the alignment window, and
2) it is impossible to open all 115 .sdlalign files in just one tab
I decided to create a project instead of cycling through all 115 files to find each of these 1,577 changes individually without a search function
What I have done so far:
- checked all the .sdlalign files to make sure the alignment was okay
- exported the .sdlalign files to .sdlxliff format
- created a project using these .sdlxliff files
However, I get three errors when opening these files. They are:
- Check Out Required - To modify this document, you must check it out.
- An unexpected error occurred while activating the document view.
- The path is not of a legal form.
The only solutions I found for the "Check Out Required" error were for XML files, but I'm using sdlxliff files so it does not apply.
Does anyone have some light to shed on this?
Thanks in advance.
| || |
| | Claudio Rondeico
Local time: 02:22
English to Portuguese
Update: I ended up talking with the client and we decided that I am doing these changes directly on the TM. I do not need this solved anymore (even though it would be really useful to know what was causing these errors).
To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:
You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »