Lucia Messuti  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 04:54
Member (2003)
English to Italian
+ ...
Oct 28, 2017

Hello Collegues,

I'm having issues with Studio 2017 concerning Quickplace and Autosuggest features:

Quickplace: sometimes quickplace is greyed and therefore unusable, or it is available but it doesn't provide automatically tags, numbers, links or uppercase words

Autosuggest: although enabled with the same options, it doesn't provide autosuggest in all documents, and I don't really uunderstand where is the difference. This occurs also with the same TM.

I've seen that for some projects the segment count doesn't update and the segments are all red underlined as they were spellcheck errors. This might be related to the above?

Thanks a lot for your tips.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Autosuggest and quickplace in Studio 2017

Advanced search

BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search