Ventnai
Ventnai  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 21:50
German to English
+ ...
Nov 3, 2017

Hi everybody!

When I run a verification in Trados Studio 2014 on packages clients have sent, sometimes terminology verification identifies many terms as "not used" although the terms are actually contained in the sentence and occasionally also reports them as not used three times (i.e. repeated report for the same "non-usage"). I usually set the terminology verifier percentage to a high value at 89% or more to ensure I don't get too many notifications. This morning I have 2,251 mess
... See more
Hi everybody!

When I run a verification in Trados Studio 2014 on packages clients have sent, sometimes terminology verification identifies many terms as "not used" although the terms are actually contained in the sentence and occasionally also reports them as not used three times (i.e. repeated report for the same "non-usage"). I usually set the terminology verifier percentage to a high value at 89% or more to ensure I don't get too many notifications. This morning I have 2,251 messages for a 7,000-word document Is there any way I can stop this happening?

Thanks

Ian
Collapse

Gabriel Catalan
Gabriel Catalan  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 21:50
English to Spanish
term verification not working properly Nov 7, 2017

Same issue here.
Nobody else with same problem?
I mainly have this issue where tems have several words.
working environment = ambiente de trabajo
workplace = lugar de trabajo
terms are in target segment but error appears.

Any possible solution?

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Term verification

Translation news related to SDL Trados

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »