https://www.proz.com/forum/sdl_trados_support/320590-keyboard_problem_when_using_autosuggest_in_studio_2017.html

Keyboard problem when using Autosuggest in Studio 2017
Thread poster: Lorenzo Bermejo
Lorenzo Bermejo
Lorenzo Bermejo
Local time: 08:49
English to Spanish
+ ...
Nov 18, 2017

Dear all, I'm experiencing the following problem when using any of the resources Autosuggests offers in Studio 2017: When an Autosuggest result appears in the little box next to the cursor as I type, if I don't hit Tab and accept the result, but continue typing, my keyboard doesn't respond properly, but rather erratically.
I posted this same issue in the Official Trados Support Forum, but Paul Filkin told me he was unaware anyone else had complained about anything similar.
Just wonde
... See more
Dear all, I'm experiencing the following problem when using any of the resources Autosuggests offers in Studio 2017: When an Autosuggest result appears in the little box next to the cursor as I type, if I don't hit Tab and accept the result, but continue typing, my keyboard doesn't respond properly, but rather erratically.
I posted this same issue in the Official Trados Support Forum, but Paul Filkin told me he was unaware anyone else had complained about anything similar.
Just wonder if anyone else has any hint about this.
I'm using a i3 laptop with 8GB RAM.
Thanks. Lorenzo
Collapse

Lorenzo Bermejo
Lorenzo Bermejo
Local time: 08:49
English to Spanish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Problem solved Mar 30, 2018

Hello, just to confirm I've been able to solve the problem, that was caused by Zemana Antilogger Free running in the background. When disabling the keystroke controls of the antilogger, the problem has vanished.
Hope this information might be useful.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Keyboard problem when using Autosuggest in Studio 2017

Translation news related to SDL Trados

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »