Thread poster: Bodil Little

Bodil Little  Identity Verified
Denmark
Local time: 03:40
Member (2002)
English to Danish
+ ...
May 9, 2005

I have been reading what you experts have been saying about T-Windows with interest. I realize that the preferred method of translating PowerPoint files is via TagEditor. Well, I have started to translate in T-Windows and I would really like this to work (call me stubborn). However, I keep coming across various obstacles, error messages. Some of the files I haven't even been able to start with due to an "initialising error" and now I have come across this message: "This presentation contains unavailable fonts". Anything I can do?
Thanks a lot.
Bodil

Direct link Reply with quote

jmadsen  Identity Verified
Trados Knowledge Base Article May 9, 2005

See this article: http://support.trados.com/view.asp?cntID=535

About the initialising error: Enter "initialising error" in the I’m looking for the keywords field at: http://support.trados.com/search.asp

Jørgen

[Edited at 2005-05-09 13:05]

Bodil Little  Identity Verified
Denmark
Member (2002)
English to Danish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
T-Windows: thanks, but still have problems with error 91 May 9, 2005

Hi Jørgen,

Many thanks for your helpful link to my fonts problem with T-Windows. I have now downloaded the required font. But now I keep getting error 91 "Initialising error". Any ideas to solve that problem?

Best,
Bodil

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

T-Windows: This presentation contains unavailable fonts

Advanced search

SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »
SDL Trados Studio 2017 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2017 helps translators increase translation productivity whilst ensuring quality. Combining translation memory, terminology management and machine translation in one simple and easy-to-use environment.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search