Noha Mostafa  Identity Verified
Egypt
Local time: 03:04
Member (2008)
English to Arabic
+ ...
Jan 9

Dear All,

I had a problem with Windows 10 which forced me to reinstall Studio 2014 again. I got a message that the installation was successful yesterday, but today I got an error message while starting up Studio.

The error reads:
Application is not configured for LanguageCloudUrlsConfig.

t5kg0v9poeymouv80sk1.png

The other problem, as is clear from the Screenshot above, is that the languages saved in Trados are different from the languages that I chose in the setup and the Arabic language which is my target language is not available.

Could you please help me solve these two problems.

Best regards,
Noha Mostafa
Eng/Ara/Eng Certified Translator

Lorenzo Bermejo
Local time: 03:04
English to Spanish
+ ...
Entitled to free support Jan 9

Noah, you are entitled to receive free support from SDL for installation problems. You can contact them through your account page and they will respond quickly, within a day or so. They will probably connect to your computer remotely and surely solve the issue.
Good luck!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Error in Trados Studio 2014 Startup

Advanced search

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
WordFinder Unlimited
For clarity and excellence

WordFinder is the leading dictionary service that gives you the words you want anywhere, anytime. Access 260+ dictionaries from the world's leading dictionary publishers in virtually any device. Find the right word anywhere, anytime - online or offline.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search