Noha Mostafa  Identity Verified
Egypt
Local time: 22:23
Member (2008)
English to Arabic
+ ...
Jan 9

Dear All,

I had a problem with Windows 10 which forced me to reinstall Studio 2014 again. I got a message that the installation was successful yesterday, but today I got an error message while starting up Studio.

The error reads:
Application is not configured for LanguageCloudUrlsConfig.

t5kg0v9poeymouv80sk1.png

The other problem, as is clear from the Screenshot above, is that the languages saved in Trados are different from the languages that I chose in the setup and the Arabic language which is my target language is not available.

Could you please help me solve these two problems.

Best regards,
Noha Mostafa
Eng/Ara/Eng Certified Translator

Lorenzo Bermejo
Local time: 22:23
English to Spanish
+ ...
Entitled to free support Jan 9

Noah, you are entitled to receive free support from SDL for installation problems. You can contact them through your account page and they will respond quickly, within a day or so. They will probably connect to your computer remotely and surely solve the issue.
Good luck!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Error in Trados Studio 2014 Startup

Advanced search

SDL Trados Studio 2019 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2019 has evolved to bring translators a brand new experience. Designed with user experience at its core, Studio 2019 transforms how new users get up and running and helps experienced users make the most of the powerful features.

More info »
BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search