Font Adaptation and Typing Bengali
Thread poster: writingknight

writingknight
Bangladesh
Local time: 22:21
Bengali to English
+ ...
Jan 25

I just downloaded trial version of 2017 Trados Studio. I'm trying to translate in Bengali. I use Avro keyboard for Bengali typing but it seems that the keyboard isn't compatible with Trados. Any idea which phonetic Bengali keyboard might be compatible with the software? Also, I'm trying to change font adaptation into Bengali, Kalpurush, but it just doesn't work, the font is automatically being reverted back to Afar, default. How do I change that?

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Font Adaptation and Typing Bengali

Advanced search

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »
SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search