SDL Trados 2011 Error Failed to save target content: insert node w:pgNum not present in dictionary
Thread poster: Indah Lestari

Indah Lestari  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 20:51
Member (2013)
Indonesian to English
+ ...
Feb 15

I am translating a docx Word Document from Indonesian to English (US). When I tried to save the target as Word document, I received the notification above. This is very unfortunate because, though I haven't finished translating all the segments, I have done almost 50% of the 32 page document. I am using Word 2016.

I checked "show all content" but nothing seem to be suspicious.

Anybody had the same experience? Or is it some formatting problem that could not be fixed? What is this presumably "page number" problem?
Thank for your help.

P.S.:The document has a lot of revisions. I have accepted all changes but Trados couldn't open the file because it's not made by supported Word version and some bilingual check problem. So I opened the original file as it is, hoping that exported target would smoothly follow all the formatting/comment.

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

SDL Trados 2011 Error Failed to save target content: insert node w:pgNum not present in dictionary

Advanced search

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »
PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search