Thread poster: Zsanett Rozendaal-Pandur

Zsanett Rozendaal-Pandur  Identity Verified
Hungary
Local time: 13:35
Dutch to Hungarian
+ ...
May 13, 2005

hi,

perhaps this question has been asked before, but i haven't been able to find it. I'm (well, should be) translating an .xml file, but whenever i start and i want to save it, Tag Editor crashes with a runtime error. The only reference i found about this problem on the Internet was not helpful, as it only said that it's not a problem and it cannot be helped. Well, it definitely is a problem for me.
I use Freelance 6.5 on Windows 2000.

Does anybody have an idea?

thanks,
Zsanett

Piotr Bienkowski  Identity Verified
Poland
Local time: 13:35
Member (2005)
English to Polish
+ ...
Upgrade to 6.5.5 May 15, 2005

I use Freelance 6.5 on Windows 2000.

Does anybody have an idea?

Hi,

If your TagEditor version is really 6.5, then upgrade to 6.5.5.441 - the upgrade is free but you need to register with their download center to be able to download.

HTH

Piotr

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Runtime error in Tag Editor when saving

Advanced search

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »
WordFinder Unlimited
For clarity and excellence

WordFinder is the leading dictionary service that gives you the words you want anywhere, anytime. Access 260+ dictionaries from the world's leading dictionary publishers in virtually any device. Find the right word anywhere, anytime - online or offline.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search