https://www.proz.com/forum/sdl_trados_support/323270-studio_2017_can_i_jump_to_current_section_in_real_time_preview.html

Studio 2017, can I jump to current section in real-time preview?
Thread poster: Anne Brackenborough (X)
Anne Brackenborough (X)
Anne Brackenborough (X)  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 09:31
German to English
Feb 27, 2018

If I refresh the real-time preview, re-open the project or accidentally type on the preview window instead of in the translation box then the very top of the preview is shown and I have to scroll down to find the part I am currently translating. Any way to jump straight to that section?

Also, unconnected, I'm coming from Wordfast, which autosuggests all the glossary translations for a term if you type the first cou
... See more
If I refresh the real-time preview, re-open the project or accidentally type on the preview window instead of in the translation box then the very top of the preview is shown and I have to scroll down to find the part I am currently translating. Any way to jump straight to that section?

Also, unconnected, I'm coming from Wordfast, which autosuggests all the glossary translations for a term if you type the first couple of letters in the *source language*. You can't do that in Trados, right? Autosuggest only works if you type in the target language?
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Studio 2017, can I jump to current section in real-time preview?

Translation news related to SDL Trados

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »