Thread poster: Jeremy Groves

Jeremy Groves
Germany
Local time: 13:29
German to English
+ ...
Jul 25

Good Morning everyone,

For some reason my Trados 2014 Freelance SP2 software has stopped working for a reason that I cannot work out. I can open the program fine, create a project in exactly the same way as I have been doing for years, using exactly the same kinds of files (simple Word 97-2003 docs, because Trados 2014 for some reason never allows docx files). As soon as I open the editor, however, the whole program freezes, task manage says it is inactive and there is no other option but to close it in task manager.

I have tried reinstalling the program twice now, to no avail. My windows firewall has it on the safe list and I have made no changes to my computer. Does anybody have any idea what might be causing this and how to solve it? It is highly frustrating! I would be very grateful for any tips.

Thanks and have a great day,

Jeremy

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Trados 2014 SP2 Freelance - "Inactive" error

Advanced search

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search