Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
Language pair in Workbench not matching document in TagEditor
Thread poster: TRADL
TRADL France Local time: 12:15 English to French + ...
Jun 1, 2005
Hello, I'm stuck with TagEditor and Workbench. I have RTF files from FrameMaker that need translating in TagEditor and I need to create a brand new TM for this job. The files come from Switzerland (and they need translating into French). I have been trying all sorts of language pairs but nothing works and when I open a file in TE, I get a message saying the language pair in WB doesn't match. How can I find out what languages my client used when they converted the files from FrameMaker. I'm waiting for a reply from my client but I really need to start translating. Thank you for your help!
ps: I have Trados 184.108.40.2069 build 310 and win me
[Edited at 2005-06-01 10:38]
ps2: when I open the RTF files in Word, I can see the Source language as English US which is wrong but never mind. And I've tried opening a memory with English US and French but it still doesn't work...Don't know what to do.
[Edited at 2005-06-01 11:16]
The contents of this post will automatically be included in the ticket generated. Please add any additional comments or explanation (optional)
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators
BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!
Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market.
See the brand new features in action:
*Completely redesigned user interface
*Inline spell checking