Thread poster: Austra Muizniece

Austra Muizniece  Identity Verified
Latvia
Local time: 11:55
Member (2004)
English to Latvian
+ ...
Jun 3, 2005

My Workbench version is 6.0.0.309. I am using a laptop most of the time and the shortcut key combination I need the most (Set/close next open/get) does not work. In the manual it's said that this shortcut is only available for keyboards with numeric pad, which I don't have. Is there any way around this? Thanks in advance

Direct link Reply with quote

Sylvain Leray  Identity Verified
Local time: 10:55
Member (2003)
German to French
Create a new shortcut Jun 3, 2005

Hi,

You can try to assing a new shortcut to this macro : in Word, Menu Tools, Customise, click on the "Keyboard" button and search for the macro tw4 Set/close next open/get. Then you can find a new shortcut which is convenient for you.

HTH,
Sylvain

Austra Muizniece  Identity Verified
Latvia
Local time: 11:55
Member (2004)
English to Latvian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks!! Jun 3, 2005

Worked just fine!:)

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Workbench shortcuts in MS Word don't work

Advanced search

SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search